Ecomondo 2013: cleaning of waste waters with PF10
For more than 20 years, specialists PF10 has been occupied with cleaning of waste waters coming from industrial production.
The focus of our work - is the engineering and manufacture of concentrators/ evaporators under vacuum, which can effectively resolve the problems with the processing of different types of waste water.
Our clients are businesses operating in the galvanic industry, metallurgy, machine building, chemical and pharmaceutical production, food processing and textile industries, etc.
Such widespread use of concentrators/evaporators under vacuum linked to their ability to depurate the different types of waste water, even such as:
• waste water with high concentration of pollution substances (which is quite problematic, with many other methods of treatment),
• waste water with corrosive liquid,
• and also simultaneously depurate the different types of waste water.
As a result of the application of concentrators/evaporators under vacuum is gotten demineralized water, which you can re-use, and concentrated waste substances.
An important feature of concentrators/evaporators under vacuum is their ability to significantly reduce the amount of final departure, which leads in turn to reduce costs at its disposal.
The ability of concentrators/evaporators under vacuum to concentrate in quite a number of cases may be used for the recovery of primal materials that allow to return again in the manufacturing process.
For example, when processing wash water after electroplating baths can concentrate and returned to working baths precious metals (Ni, Cr, Cu, Ag), electrolytes and other proactive solutions, and purified distillate, in turn, sent back in the washing baths.
The company PF10 manufactures concentrators/evaporators under vacuum which have and such features as:
• low energy consumption during the operation,
• fully automatic work without need of frequent control,
• facility of maintenance and control,
• the possibility of continuous or periodic use of the plant,
• ability to function independently or combined with other methods of depuration (for example, for the final depuration of concentrate was obtained by the method of reverse osmosis),
• the possibility to creating a system with closed or opened water circulation,
• the opportunity to engineering and manufacture the plants which use the different sources of energy (electricity, hot water, steam, diathermic oil).