V22Orca, the dust suppression machine designed for countries with colder climates
The hybrid dust suppression machine that eliminates dust in summer and winter (up to -25°).
The V22Orca is a dust suppression machine designed specifically for countries with colder climates. If, due to the cold temperatures, it is no longer possible to suppress dust using water mist, the V22Orca immediately makes snow. This is an absolute novelty on the market.
Actually, in the past there have also been isolated solutions that used normal snow cannons. However, in the summer, these products could not be used for dust suppression. Additionally, they are not stable enough for use in mobile applications (on trucks, for example). Even dust suppression machines with built-in heating start to reach their limits when they reach a few degrees below zero. The result is that they merely generate freezing rain.
The V22Orca by Emicontrols guarantees effective dust suppression all year round. Ultimately, this hybrid solution may be defined the “machine for extreme conditions”, since it easily suppresses dust up to a temperature of +50 °C (with water mist), while in winter it can operate down to -25 °C (with snow).
This is what makes the V22Orca unique:
- V22Orca is the first hybrid solution on the market, capable of suppressing dust using water mist in summer and snow in winter.
- Snow is particularly suited to suppression, since the dust particles bind with the snowflakes.
- The V22Orca makes it possible to effectively control dust in Northern countries, where temperatures are particularly extreme.
- It is equipped with an air compressor (which makes it possible to generate snow.
- In addition to the Quadrijet nozzles (for water mist), on the nozzle crown there are also nucleator-nozzles that can generate snow.
- Depending on the atmospheric temperature and the humidity in the air, the machine automatically transitions from summer mode (water mist) to winter mode (snow).
- There are four different water channels, all of which can be remote controlled or software controlled.
What is the best field of application for the V22Orca?
The V22Orca was designed specifically for Northern countries, or countries where temperatures are particularly extreme. It is particularly suited for any type of industry, demolitions, ports, loading devices, mines, open-air quarries, etc.
The V22Orca will be presented for the first time at the Bauma Trade Fair in Munich (8-14 April 2019). The EmiControls stand will be in hall C5, at booth 512.