Railway sleepers, reinforced poles or vineyard posts: a solution for inconvenient and expensive aggregates
In 4 minutes, an 8 meter long pole is devoured by MB’s crusher bucket and is turned into material ready to use – or for resale.
Over time and after a number of projects, materials that are difficult and expensive to dispose of pile up. It costs to have them processed in recycling centers. The materials that are considered an unnecessary expense.
Old light poles, columns and concrete pipes, railway sleepers, vineyard posts with spring steel: some shapes of material seem to be more complicated and expensive to recycle. It's categorized as uncommon and costly inert material.
Does it sound familiar to you?
- Crush it quickly, directly on site;
- The iron does not get stuck and does not damage the crusher;
- Get the size of the material you want;
- New revenue by recovering iron and aggregates;
- You can immediately recycle and reuse the material;
- Avoid the costs of renting a crusher.
- You save on logistics and disposal costs in recycling centers,